Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 27 and Jul 01. *ETA to lower 48 USA only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. Easy Returns. All the Time
Sitting for long hours in front of a computer at work or home? The WorkFit–S from Ergotron provides proper ergonomic positioning of your display(s) and keyboard to inspire a healthier, more productive sit-stand routine. WorkFit-S transforms almost any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk to help computer users counteract the harmful effects of increasingly sedentary life and work styles. This model is for light-duty displays.
• Transform an ordinary surface into an ergonomic, height-adjustable computer workstation; realize greater comfort and increased productivity.
• Enjoy the benefits of decreasing sedentary behavior, such as burning extra calories, toning muscles, improving posture, increasing blood flow, and ramping up metabolism.
• Keyboard and display(s) easily lift with a single, fluid motion using our patented Constant Force™ Technology.
• Back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a proper ergonomic neutral position.
• Simply clamp WorkFit-S to the front of almost any surface.
• Part Number: 33-350-200 (black), 33-350-211 (white)
•Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot, worksurface, large keyboard tray
• * Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 18 lbs (8.2 kg). LCD weight = 6–16 lbs (2.3–7.3 kg), worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation, the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
• † Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 4.8" (12.2 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 22.8" (58 cm). The worksurface restricts the vertical travel range of the LCD lift pivot; height adjustment of LCD without worksurface is 5" (13 cm)
• Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
• Keyboard tray can be installed in nine potential locations relative to the monitor: centered or off-set to left or right; at standard focal distance or 2.2" (5.6 cm) or 4.4" (11.2 cm) farther away
• Worksurface Dimensions: 0.25"H x 23"W x 15"D (6 x 585 x 380 mm)
• Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 0.25"H x 27"W x 9"D (6 x 685 x 226 mm)
• Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
• Shipping Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 44"D (20 x 58 x 115 cm)
• Shipping Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Warranty: Five (5) years
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.